All California companies can benefit from a commercial umbrella insurance policy.
With the number of lawsuits filed each day rising, it has never been more important to invest in a commercial umbrella insurance policy. People are more apt to sue a company or professional than ever before. The protection that is provided by a commercial umbrella insurance policy can help to make sure that your business has the right amount of coverage.
Umbrella insurance is meant to provide additional liability coverage that goes beyond the liability that is provided by your other business insurance policies. Without an umbrella policy, you would be left relying on a typical business liability policy. The limits of a liability policy can quickly be exhausted after just one lawsuit. If you don’t have umbrella insurance, you would be left paying for the rest of the coverage out of your business accounts, which could easily bankrupt your company.
There are many situations that your California company may encounter that your umbrella policy would cover, including:
- If one of your employees says something on social media that is damaging to a corporate entity or person while at work.
- A client takes a financial loss due to advice that one of your staff members provides in a consulting capacity, such as financial advice.
- A customer slips on a wet walkway on their way into your business and is injured.
- A client is seriously injured or dies after using a product that your company provides.
- An employee speeds through a yellow light in a company car, causing property damage and several injuries.
Since there is no way to know when an accident will occur, having the right amount of coverage at all times can help to give you the peace of mind that you deserve. Contact the insurance experts at Stromsoe Insurance to help you find the right business insurance policies that will fit your needs.