Insuring Your College Student 101

As you plan to be an empty nester and send your child off to college, there are multiple steps you must take to make the transition a smooth one. Many parents forget to consider how they will insure all the valuables their child brings with them to college. There are a variety of insurance options you can choose from when it comes to insuring your college student’s belongings while away from home.

Homeowners’ Insurance

If your child will be living on a college-owned property or in a dorm, their possessions will likely be covered under your existing homeowners’ insurance policy. However, typical homeowners’ insurance policies only cover 10% of the policy’s coverage for those personal belongings. That means that you will only receive $10,000 of coverage if your policy covers contents for $100,000. You can also expect to pay a deductible for this coverage.

Renters’ Insurance

Whenever your child lives on a non-college-owned property, your homeowners’ insurance will not cover their belongings. Therefore, you will need to purchase a renters’ insurance policy. This is one of the least expensive insurance policies and will provide them with sufficient coverage to protect their valuables.

Student Policies

Depending on your insurance provider, you may be able to purchase a student policy, known as a specialized property insurance policy. This applies to students who live in dorms, in an apartment, in a college-owned property, or studying abroad. This inexpensive insurance option will offer you the peace of mind knowing your child’s valuables are protected if they are stolen or damaged from one of the covered perils.

At Stromsoe Insurance Agency, we can help you determine the best insurance option based on yours and your child’s unique needs. Contact us today and allow us to provide you with the peace of mind knowing your assets are adequately protected. We are available to answer any and all of your questions around the clock.


Insurance Is a Primary Need for Businesses Large and Small

In today’s world, no one disputes the need for insurance.  And any business owner, from a huge corporation to a mom-and-pop part-time venture run from a room in their home, will testify that insurance is a vital need, and certainly a priority.  But, there are many kinds of insurance, and there is no "one size fits all" package. 

Because plans and coverage have multiple components, and policy costs can vary widely, we know that you require a partner in order to ensure the best possible solutions to your insurance needs.

Navigating through the world of commercial insurance is a job for professional advisers; and Stromsoe Insurance Agency has those experienced professionals to assist you with casualty insurance, property insurance, your state’s mandated workers compensation insurance, automobile coverage, and commercial general liability and umbrella insurance.  We also deal with specialty insurance; and we will work with you to ensure your understanding of how all your policies can work together to protect your business and contribute to your financial stability.

Whatever your individual circumstances, and whether the insurance you are considering is required or optional, California business owners can be confident that our knowledgeable, professional agents consider your satisfaction their highest priority.  If you are a small business owner, we will also coordinate your personal coverage.  We are an independent agency, licensed in 17 states.

For answers to any questions you may have, or to arrange a consultation, contact us at your convenience at our conveniently-located offices in Murrieta. 

Why Earthquake Insurance Is Important Everywhere

When most people think about earthquakes in the United States, California and Alaska are the two states that come to mind. However, earthquakes can happen in any part of the country. Many people move out of areas that are prone to earthquakes after experiencing one to escape the possibility of a repeat experience. The truth is that there is no place that is completely safe from earthquakes. They are a very real threat that everyone must consider and plan for. One of the most vital aspects of proper preparedness is having ample insurance coverage.

Earthquake damage isn’t covered in the majority of Homeowners policies. This is also true for business policies. Both types of policies specify that damage from earth movement is not covered. Although actual damage from a quake might not be covered, property insurance might provide coverage for fires and other incidents that occur as a result of it. Policyholders should scour their policies to understand the specific exclusions. If the policy seems difficult to read, it’s important to contact an agent with any questions.

Many people think they won’t experience a major earthquake during their lifetime. This is especially true for those who live in areas where earthquakes happen every 100 years or less. Although many people might not experience a strong earthquake like the recent Virginia incident, there are over 5,000 incidents recorded each year by the USGS. Damage from earthquakes has been recorded in all 50 states in history. There have been reports of damage in 39 states alone since 1900. This proves that although some people might not live in areas that commonly experience earthquakes; they’re still not immune to the threat.

Earthquake insurance is available as a rider, which is added to a business or personal property policy. People who have one of these types of coverage should contact their insurer to find out what coverage options are available. Since they’re unpredictable and happen suddenly, it’s best to be prepared for all types of disasters. Earthquake insurance is so important that it can’t be stressed enough. Although the majority of people assume all California homeowners have this type of coverage, research indicates that about 12% actually have this type of insurance. The nation’s average is less than 12%.

Earthquake insurance costs vary by location, building type and the age of the building. It’s much more expensive to insure older buildings. In addition to this, brick structures are more expensive to insure. Buildings with wood frames withstand the force of earthquakes better, so it’s cheaper to insure them.

To offer an example, a home with a wood frame in Washington might cost between $1 and $3 per $1,000 of coverage. The same home might be less than $.50 per $1,000 insured on the East Coast. However, a brick home might cost between $3 and $15 per $1,000 in the Pacific Northwest. In most East Coast locations, the same home might only be between $.60 and $.90 per $1,000.

Every earthquake policy also has a deductible. This means that homeowners must pay upfront for a portion of the damages before the insurer pays the remaining amount. The deductible might be up to 20% of the structure’s replacement value. The percentage depends on the insurer and the location of the structure.

There are also options for renters. There are coverage policies that protect personal property. In addition to this, they usually cover living expenses if the building becomes uninhabitable after an earthquake. It’s important for renters to keep a list of belongings and their values. Major appliances, furniture, electronics and other expensive items must all be documented properly. A new way of creating a record of belongings is making a narrated video tour of the home and focusing on belongings. Call our Total Protection Team at 877-994-6787 to learn more about earthquake insurance coverage today.

Do You Really Need Full Replacement Insurance On Your Current Building?

The owners of a new company found a building on the market for an affordable price, so they bought it. Built in the 1940s to manufacture aircraft for the war effort, the metal structure had a large open space. The company occupying this space was in the software development business and the building was much larger than it needed, but the price made it seem like a sensible move. However, the owners got a surprise from their insurance agent about property coverage. Insurance companies base limits of insurance on the cost of replacing a building exactly as it was before the loss. The cost of reconstructing this old building was much higher than both its purchase price and that of other suitable properties. The company did not need that much insurance, and paying the higher premium for it would have been wasteful, so the owners asked the agent for alternatives. What if, they asked, we don’t rebuild our building as it was?

After a fire or some other catastrophe destroys a building, its owners may decide not to rebuild or replace with a similar structure for a number of reasons.

  • As was the case with the software company, the current building’s design may be impractical. The company bought the building because of a good price, not because of its large open space. A software developer ordinarily does not need that much space; if it were to rebuild, it would almost certainly choose a smaller building with a different layout. Also, very old buildings often include materials that builders do not commonly use today, such as plaster and lathe. Reconstruction with these materials is expensive and often unnecessary for the continued operation of the business.
  • The company may decide to consolidate the operations of two locations into one. The second location may have the capacity to absorb the first one’s operations, and management may feel that it will gain efficiencies by consolidating.
  • Depending on the building’s age, it may not meet current building codes. The local government may require any new buildings to meet expensive new codes.

The standard Business Property insurance policy states that the insurance company will pay “actual cash value” — the cost of replacing the property minus an amount for depreciation. However, it offers the option of valuing a loss at replacement cost without deduction for depreciation. A business that chooses this option will need to purchase the amount of insurance equal to the cost of replacing the building “as is.” The company will pay the difference between the actual cash value and the replacement cost only if the property owner actually rebuilds or replaces the property, and then only if he does so as soon as reasonably possible after the loss. The policy also provides a small amount of additional insurance (typically the lesser of 5% of the insurance on the building or $10,000) to cover the increased cost of construction resulting from changes in building codes.

Businesses like the software company, who do not need an exact replacement of their current buildings, should ask their agent about adding a “functional building valuation” endorsement to their policies. It establishes a limit of insurance somewhere between actual cash value and full replacement cost and allows the property owner to replace the building with one that fulfills the same function as the old one at a lesser cost. The discussion with the agent should also include increased “ordinance or law” coverage to provide additional insurance for increased costs from new building codes.

With the right attention to detail, a business can get the property insurance it needs without having to waste money on unnecessary coverage. Call our team of knowledgeable business insurance experts for your free insurance quote at 877-994-6787, that’s 877-99-INSURE!

Here are 4 Easy Ways to reach us:

  1. Call 951-600-5751 or 877-994-6787
  2. Fax 951-677-6265
  3. Email –
  4. Visit – 24/7

Understanding Small Business Insurance

There are four types of insurance that most small businesses purchase. The first is Property insurance. This type of coverage provides compensation if business property is damaged, stolen or lost. In addition to covering the physical business structure, property insurance covers personal property. This includes inventory, office furnishings, raw materials, computers, machinery and other items that are part of business operations. Property insurance coverage doesn’t end with protecting physical assets. It also affords operating funds when business owners are forced to take steps to get their business back on track following a major loss. Property insurance might provide coverage for broken equipment in some cases. It can also provide coverage for water damage, debris removal following a fire and several other specific items.

Business Vehicle insurance is the second type of coverage many small businesses purchase. Anyone who uses their own personal vehicle for business purposes should discuss this type of coverage with their agent. Most personal vehicle insurance policies don’t provide coverage if the automobile that is involved in an accident is used mostly for business purposes. Business Auto insurance policies afford coverage for vehicles that are owned and used by a business. Third parties injured by the policyholder’s vehicle receive compensation for damages up to the policy limit amount. Some policies might provide compensation for repair or replacement of vehicles that are damaged from flooding, theft, accidents and similar events.

The third type of coverage most small businesses purchase is Liability insurance. Any business can face a lawsuit at some point in today’s litigious society. For example, a person might claim that a business caused them harm from a service error, defective product or negligence in providing a safe environment. Liability coverage provides compensation for damages a company is liable for. However, the coverage is only provided up to the policy’s limit amounts. These policies usually also provide funds for legal defense expenses, attorneys’ fees, medical bills and several other related expenses.

Workers Compensation is the fourth type of insurance purchased by many small businesses. In nearly every state, employers are required by law to have Workers Compensation coverage if they have employees. This number usually varies from three to five, and even if a business employs fewer than three employees, it is still wise to purchase this coverage. Workers Compensation pays for a portion of lost wages for workers who are injured. In addition to this, it also covers the medical care they require. Coverage is provided to employees who are injured at work regardless of who is at fault. If workers die as a result of the injuries they sustain, the insurance company compensates the surviving family members of the deceased worker.

In addition to the four major types of coverage purchased, there are several other valuable policies some companies might want to purchase. Umbrella policies, Terrorism coverage and specialized liability policies are all helpful. Umbrella policies, much like an umbrella, cover above and beyond the normal inclusions. These are usually obtained to prevent high losses by businesses with high risks. Specialized liability policies are made up of several types of individual coverage. Terrorism coverage provides compensation for damages and medical care to a certain extent in the event of terrorism.

We are an independent insurance agency, representing over 59 insurance companies, we shop the marketplace for you making sure you get the best coverage at the right price. To find out which options are best for your business, contact one of our Protection Coaches today at 877-994-6787.

Here are 4 Easy Ways to Reach Us:
1. Call 877-994-6787 or 951-600-5751
2. Fax 951-677-6265
3. Email –
4. Visit –

Why You Should Require Liability Insurance For Those You Do Business With

Are the people you do business with insured? You might want to ask them. If a vendor, contractor, cleaning crew, gardener/arborist, or other service provider does not have insurance, you may be out of luck if they cause property damage or injury. Also, people who do not carry insurance are probably less likely responsible than those who are insured. They may not be the ideal people you would want to hire. It’s worth paying a little more to get someone who is insured.

Never just take the word of a vendor. Many who are not insured may say “yes” because it’s likely they don’t want to embarrass themselves. Instead, ask them to have their broker send a certificate of insurance. By having their broker send (fax or email) it to you, you know the policy has been paid for and has not been cancelled.

Some vendors, especially small firms, will try to convince you that they do not need insurance. Do not fall into this trap as you will be letting an amateur convince you to purchase product or service that lacks the protections an insurance policy provides. As a courtesy to existing clients, we can give you advice on any insurance certificate that is emailed or faxed to us. Suggestions on who you should request insurance certificates from:

  • Contractors who are working on a home or commercial remodel
  • Repair or installation service for your auto, home, or business
  • Service contractors, such as gardening and maids/cleaning services
  • Independent Contractors or Contract Employment
  • Professional Services, such as such as a CPA, Consultant, Mortgage Broker, Staffing Firm, Insurance Broker, Architects/Engineers, and others who provide professional services (professional liability)
  • People who rent or lease from you

Types of Insurance you should request:

  • General Liability
  • Workers Compensation – for operations that have workers on your premise
  • Commercial Auto Coverage – for those who use vehicles on the job
  • Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions Insurance) – for those who provide professional services

Should you request a certificate for every purchase? It’s your call, but if someone is entering your premise or you are purchasing a bigger ticket item, you should strongly consider asking for insurance documentation.

The Stromsoe Insurance Total Protection Team hopes this article helps. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please just let us know.

Here are 4 Easy Ways to Reach Us:

  1. Call 951-600-5751 or 877-994-6787
  2. Fax 951-677-6265
  3. Email –
  4. Visit – – 24/7

Dog Bite Prevention Tips

If you own a dog, you should be aware that it is not completely unlikely that your dog might bite. According to 2009 figures from the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention), approximately 4.5 million Americans are bitten by dogs every year. Of these bites, about one in five result in wounds that require medical attention. Furthermore, the property/casualty industry pays out hundreds of millions of dollars to satisfy dog bite claims each year. But you can take steps to make it less likely that your dog will bite.

Prior to bringing a dog into your household:

  • Speak with a professional such as a veterinarian, animal behaviorist, or a responsible breeder to find out which breeds of dogs are the best fit for your household.
  • Dogs with aggressive natures are not appropriate for households with children.
  • Pay attention to cues that a child is apprehensive about a dog. If a child seems fearful of dogs, wait before bringing a dog into your household.
  • Before buying or adopting a dog, spend time with it. Exercise caution when bringing a dog into a household with an infant or toddler.

If you decide to adopt or purchase a dog:

  • Spay or neuter your pet since this action reduces aggressive tendencies.
  • Don’t ever leave young children or babies alone with a dog.
  • Don’t play aggressively with your dog. Avoid wrestling or tug-of-war games.
  • Teach your dog submissive behaviors such as rolling over to expose the abdomen, and giving up food without growling.
  • Seek professional advice from a veterinarian or responsible breeder if the dog develops aggressive or other unwanted behaviors.

Teach children special safety precautions to take around dogs:

  • Children should not approach an unfamiliar dog
  • Don’t run from a dog or scream
  • If an unfamiliar dog approaches, remain motionless
  • If knocked over by a dog, roll into a ball and lie still
  • Report stray dogs or dogs displaying unusual behavior to an adult.
  • Avoid making eye contact with a dog.
  • Do not disturb a dog that is sleeping, eating, or caring for puppies.
  • If bitten, immediately report the bite to an adult.

Be a responsible pet owner and protect yourself and others from dog bites, pain and suffering, as well as insurance claims! Call the Stromsoe Insurance Total Protection Team and make sure you are properly protected today.

Here are 4 Easy Ways to Reach Us:

  1. Call 951-600-5751 or 877-994-6787
  2. Fax 951-677-6265
  3. Email –
  4. Visit

Just Because You’re A Renter Doesn’t Mean You Don’t Have Insurance Needs

Many renters mistakenly believe that they don’t need Renter’s insurance or view it as an expensive luxury. However, insurance needs aren’t negated just because one happens to be renting their home.

For those not familiar with Renter’s insurance, it’s an insurance coverage that protects the renter from property losses from damages like water and fire. It also provides protection for liability risks, such as lawsuits brought by the landlord of the property, pet attacks, falls and slips, and guest accidents. This type of coverage is available in most areas and has an average $20 monthly premium rate for around $500,000 dollars worth of liability coverage and $20,000 dollars worth of property coverage.

Trusted Choice, a network of financial and insurance service firms, recently found in a survey that almost 25 million American home renters didn’t have any insurance coverage to protect themselves from losses and that most renters have limited, if any, knowledge of Renter’s insurance.

Eight percent of the respondents without Renter’s insurance had never heard about Renter’s insurance before. Meanwhile, 17% said they weren’t aware that they needed Renter’s insurance and 26% percent felt that Renter’s insurance was too costly.

According to the study, some renters also mistakenly believed that their insurance needs were covered under the insurance policy held by their landlord. In reality, landlords don’t typically insure anything other than the building and infrastructural elements like HVAC systems and elevators. Other losses incurred will be directly on the renter’s shoulders. Even negligent actions caused by one tenant, such as a fire, that affects other innocent tenants in the building aren’t typically covered by the landlord’s insurance.

Other key findings of the study included:

  • Fifty percent of the surveyed renters owned pets. Thirty-two percent of the non-pet owners had Renter’s insurance. Although renters that own pets have a higher liability exposure than renters without pets, a mere 26% of the pet owners had Renter’s insurance.
  • Eighty-nine percent of the surveyed renters owned at least one expensive electronic device, such as a computer, camera, digital recorder, or home theater system. This group was more likely to have a Renter’s insurance policy than those that didn’t own such devices.
  • Fifty-three percent of the surveyed renters owned at least one form of exercise or sports equipment, such as a skis, bicycles, or a home gym system. This group was more likely to own Renter’s insurance than those that didn’t own such equipment.
  • Only thirty-one percent of the renters operating a home business from their apartment, condo, or other type of rental unit had Renter’s insurance.

Call 877-994-6787 for your FREE price-comparison Renters Insurance Quote Today, that’s 877-99-INSURE!!!

Here are 4 Easy Ways to Reach Us:

  1. Call 877-994-6787 or 951-600-5751
  2. Fax 951-677-6265
  3. Email –
  4. Visit – 24/7

Limit The Effects Natural Disasters Have on Your Life

As the fun and sun of summer arrives, so does the threat of many natural disasters. Happenings like earthquakes are always a threat, but floods, wildfires, hurricanes, tornadoes, and such are more apt to strike in the warmer summer months. There are three very important steps you can take to limit the effect natural disasters have on your life and property and expedite your recovery process.

1. Planning. There are some basics that any natural disaster plan should include:
• Always have several escape routes mapped out. Each family member should know where to meet, who to call for help, and where to call to signal their safety to other family members. Your family safety plan should be posted in a central location and the escape route and emergency contact numbers should be reviewed every six months.
• If possible, store irreplaceable items and documents like birth, marriage, death, and divorce certificates; passports; deeds; social security cards; expensive jewelry; and heirlooms in a safety deposit box during high-risk seasons if you live in an area frequently hit by natural disasters. You may also put video or photo documentation, a listing of serial numbers, appraisals, and receipts for these items in your safety deposit box.
• Scan your photos to your computer. You can store your photos with an online storage service or make a CD to place in your safety deposit box.
• You should have an emergency overnight bag ready to go for every person and pet in your family and always keep a credit card, emergency cash supply, and personal identification with you during high-risk seasons.

As far as disaster-specific planning goes, here are some key points:

Earthquake planning. Follow the directions from tornado planning. You might also want to place an emergency kit in your vehicle and at your place of employment. Check to make sure your child’s school is also well-prepared.

Wildfire planning. Wildfires can begin unnoticed and spread rapidly with little forewarning. An effective evacuation plan is vital in many cases. If you do have forewarning, then stay tuned to the emergency broadcasts and follow the evacuation directions from local authorities. Remember to take your emergency evacuation bag with you.
If you’re under a warning, but haven’t been advised to evacuate yet, then you might have time to turn off your gas lines and propane tanks, soak your roof and shrubs with water, move flammable furniture to the center of rooms, and move large valuables to the safest location possible.

Flood planning. Many people live in possible flood areas and don’t realize it. For example, those living in areas that recently had a wildfire and those living downstream from a dam could have problems with flash flooding. Those living in or near a construction area could find their risk of flooding increased due to changes in water flow patterns. You can assess your risk of flooding by contacting your local building authority and your insurance agent. Since basements aren’t usually covered by typical flood insurance policies, those with a basement need a plan on moving their valuables to upper-levels. Do make sure that you have an escape plan, as discussed above, in place for your family.

Tornado planning. Unlike many other disastrous events, leaving your home during a tornado warning is seldom a wise move. Everyone in your family should know where they should go during a tornado warning. While a basement is ideal, not everyone has one. You can use a central room; preferably one that doesn’t have windows or overhead objects. Be sure your emergency kit and phone numbers are in your designated room.

Hurricane planning. Most people in areas prone to hurricanes are already on high alert during hurricane season, but do keep in mind that hurricanes and the stormy remnants are often unpredictable. The flood planning from above is applicable to hurricane planning. Additionally, you’ll want to have a supply of nails and plywood ready to go so that you can board-up your home before evacuation. Remember, if your local authorities issue an evacuation, then you need to heed it.

2. Prevention
Aside from living in an area not prone to natural disasters, there isn’t much you can do to avoid them. However, unlike most other natural disasters, wildfires can sometimes be prevented. You can personally prevent fires by being careful when using open flames, maintaining your chimney flue, and not throwing cigarettes outdoors. Of course, wildfires can happen regardless of your personal care with fire.
You can help to prevent flames from impacting your home by creating a defensible space. In fact, some insurers are now inspecting properties for defensible space before issuing or renewing policies. Your insurance agent, local agricultural organizations, and federal agencies like the American Red Cross and FEMA are valuable information sources on creating defensible spaces. The damage of flooding can also be limited by planning water diversions and landscaping as protective devices.

3. Insurance
Last, but certainly not least, you should make sure your existing insurance is providing adequate protection. For example, your regular Homeowners policy most likely won’t provide coverage if a boulder falls or rolls into your home since such would be considered an earth movement and need to be covered by Earthquake insurance. Another example would be your regular Homeowners policy not covering damage from a water or sewage system outside your home breaking, or damages from a flash flood, as these would fall under Flood insurance. If you obtain Flood insurance, keep in mind that the coverage won’t become effective for 30 days and your basement usually still won’t be covered.

Spring Cleaning, You’ve Got To Be Kidding Me!

Spring is on its way (I swear), and it’s a perfect time to clean the garage, organize your home for summer projects or get your house set to host friends and family members for graduation parties, weddings or summer bbq’s.

Hah, my wife, Cindy, would fall off her chair laughing if I told her I was going to write about the virtues of spring cleaning or any cleaning for that matter.  The kids would be hiding because they know I’d search them out and enlist them to keep my actual cleaning involvement to a minimum.

Let’s just say that we are in perfect agreement that I have a very high clutter tolerance.  Sweeping out the garage is good on one of the first really nice weekend days of the year.  Plus with all our rain this year there is definitely major dirt accumulation on the garage floor.

This year might be slightly different though since we’ve got a wedding coming up this year.  I’ve already seen hints that I may be enlisted to think about projects that would be “necessary” if we are going to host a wedding celebration.

Spring is a time lots of families are planning forward and laying out those projects as they are sweeping, cleaning and planting everything that’s makes it so beautiful here in the summer.

All right at the risk of being mocked by my bride, here are a few tips to consider:

Analyze the situation. Walk around your home with a notebook and pen and make a list of problem areas that need the most attention.  This might include junk drawers, garages, closets, storage spaces, etc.  Ask yourself, what is it about that room that really bothers you or where will the guest be hanging out? This can help you prioritize your list of rooms to tackle first.

What can you give away to a great charity? Moving things around doesn’t do much of anything except move the problem from one room to another? There are charities that need most any kind of item that you are no longer using and you can eliminate the clutter once and for all.

Stay off of ladders, stay off of ladders, stay off of ladders. My joke is that nothing good can come from a ladder and it’s right about 90% of the time. The reason it’s right so frequently is that most people don’t have extensive experience using ladders and they are often used incorrectly.  People are very nonchalant about how far up they are and the surface they are using ladders on.  I’ll just jump up there and do this, becomes a trip to the emergency room and months of rehab.  According the National Institute of Health, over 97% of the ladder injuries occur in a non occupational setting (home) and ladder injuries rose more than 50% from 1990 through 2005. Check out how to safely use ladders at

Know when to do it yourself and when to hire a professional. See Ladder Safety if you want to know when to get a professional.  Okay, maybe not any time you have to use a ladder but stop and think if you have what it takes to visualize, design and implement a project.  You might be able to help but is it really something you (and/or your brother in law) are qualified to do yourself.  In my case, the Q and A is pretty short but for lots of my friends, they are quite qualified to do a lot.  Ask yourself before you get in too deep for two reasons, things go bad when we don’t know what we’re doing and it usually cost more to fix than it would have to get the right people to do it in the first place.

Remember to call us if you make additions or updates to your home.  Updates often result in premium discounts for you and we can’t cover additions if we don’t know about them!

Spring is coming, spring is coming, spring is coming!

Here are 4 Easy Ways to Reach our Total Protection Team:

  1. Call 951-600-5751 or 877-994-6787
  2. Fax 951-677-6265
  3. Email –
  4. Visit – 24/7