Employment Type: Full time
Enjoy helping others and are detailed oriented. You are comfortable with talking to people on the phone and using a computer all day, so you are computer literate. You are experienced in email marketing, social media, blogging, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint and learning new things. You desire to be part of a team and want to be part of the solution and not the problem. If this sounds like you, please read on.
We are a team of people helping people. Our independent insurance business is based on the relationships we build within our Team, our clients, potential clients, our community and the companies we work with. As an independent insurance agency, we work for our clients, not one insurance company.
Our hours are Monday thru Friday from 8:30am – 5:00pm and we will provide training. You may be asked to work occasionally during an evening or Saturday to support local and community events.
- Execute both online and offline marketing strategies and tactics as directed by the Marketing Director.
- Plan, coordinate and execute occasional off site events.
- Create, manage all marketing campaigns through all social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, newsletters, blogs, press releases, branded social media posts, Google+)
- Analyze the data and report metrics for all marketing campaigns.
- Work with vendors on maintenance of website, digital communication tools and social networks.
- Respond promptly to client needs either on the phone or electronically.
- Assist with preparation and supporting community, networking or charity events.
- Support teammates with follow up for clients and prospects.
Professional and Personal Skills:
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook.
- Able to create one-page flyers with photos … a sense of how to use graphics and space on a page.
- Knowledge/Experience with WordPress Platforms.
- Type quickly and accurately.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Organized, structured, punctual and will follow the rules.
- Patient, respectful, reliable, trustworthy, friendly, supportive, articulate, kind, ethical and honest.
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) or graphic design experience would be helpful but not required.
Wages and Compensation:
- We offer competitive wages depending on experience and other benefits are available as well.
- 2 years in a professional office environment
How to Apply:
- Email the following to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your resume with three personal references and three professional references
- Write a short essay (less than one page) on either of the following:
- Describe the person (present, past, dead or alive) you admire the most and why or…
- Describe an experience that has been the MOST valuable to you and why
- Please do NOT call the office to inquire.
- Please do NOT walk into the office to inquire.
- Please follow these instructions precisely or you will not be considered for the position.
Comments are closed.