Business Protection Coach
Team Member Since 2018
Nickname: ‘Mrs. Incredible’
Jennifer graduated from Cal Baptist University in 2007, where she received a Dual Teaching Credential (K-6 & Mild Moderate Special Ed). She was born and raised in Southern California. Jennifer and her high school sweetheart, Matt met in 1999 and have been married for 11 years. If she isn’t helping with local Rotary Leadership Camps then she is probably at Disneyland or Harry Potter Land!
Stromsoe Insurance Agency Role
As part of the Protection Support Team, Jennifer’s always goes the extra mile to make sure our clients receive excellent care. Her desire to grow is leading her to assist the personal and business protection teams in several ways. If you need an Evidence of Insurance, Proof of Insurance, or have a simple billing question, she is your gal!
- I hate tomatoes, but put ketchup on everything
- I’m a first generation American on my father’s side
- I love to read, especially books about vampires or Wizards
- Spent an entire month in Brazil on a Rotary Exchange
- Avid ‘Paint and Wine Night’ junkie!