Exchange Your Worn Flag for New Stars and Stripes at Stromsoe Insurance!!!
Monday June 3rd – Friday June 14th
Here at Stromsoe Insurance we are proud to be Americans, and we’re not shy about it! Please join us in celebrating our brave men and women who fight for our freedoms day in and day out. As we remember everyday that freedom is not free, we display our flag proudly in as many ways as we can. These colors don’t run, and we are grateful to be able to enjoy our freedoms.
Our goal is to provide flags to those who need them, so local businesses and residents can showcase their American spirit. The spirit doesn’t stop on the fronts of our homes or shops! If you already have a flag, we want to see it on social media. Here’s the details:
- From June 3rd – 14th stop in during regular business hours (Monday—Friday 9:00- 5:00) to pick up your complimentary replacement flag at Stromsoe Insurance. (while supplies last).
- Bring in your old flag if you’d like us to properly dispose of it.
- Did you know over 90% of our American flags are manufactured outside of America!? None here in our office, and we will be giving you one that is 100% made in America as well because buying American matters.
- We want you to show off your American flag in our community! Use hashtag #flagsfromstromsoeins on social media along with a photo of your Ole Glory flying proudly!
- Don’t be shy! We want the whole town in RED WHITE & BLUE!
Ways You Can Get Your Business Involved:
We want to make each Flag Day in our community better than the last. At the same time, we want to encourage local pride – and local shopping!
- Display your own American flag proudly – during Flag Week (June 10th-16th, 2018), of course, but year-round, as well!
- Have Red, White, and Blue Dress Down days for a donation to a worthy cause. Use the #flagsfromstromsoeins tag on social platforms to show your American and community pride.
- Dress-up the kids and pets, too!
- Make sure all your employees have American flags at their homes
- Be sure to share this great community event on your social media channels.
- We will be posting on social media and blogs. Local businesses that we know of that show their Flag Day pride will be mentioned in press releases and posts. It’s a great PR opportunity!
For more information, or to get involved, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments are closed.