It’s summer and boy are we excited! The nice weather brings out motorcycles, campers and boats (oh my!), but with these activities comes increased liability. Take a look at why you should cover your summer toys:
- Boat Insurance coverage may help pay to repair your boat and other watercraft after being damaged in an accident. It may also help pay to replace your boat if it’s stolen. This coverage usually helps protect a boat whether it’s on water or land.
- RV Insurance covers similar risks to auto insurance, including collision, comprehensive and liability coverage. You can also get additional protection for your personal belongings on board, equipment and attached accessories.
- ATV Insurance offers protection in the event of a collision or other damages. It also includes bodily injury and damage to the property of others, if you are at fault in an incident. It can pay for legal expenses, as well as the medical costs of other people and the lost wages.
- Motorcycle Insurance will help you keep your bike or scooter protected under liability coverage. Required in most states, liability coverage can help pay for another person’s medical bills or property repairs if there is an incident while riding your scooter or motorcycle.
- Umbrella Insurance keeps you from having to pay out-of-pocket for costs that exceed the limits of your homeowners’ policy. This can be beneficial, for example, regarding accidental injuries on a trampoline or involving a swimming pool on your property.
Questions? Want to learn more? Here’s 4 easy ways to reach us:
PS Here’s a few words from one client that trusts Stromsoe Insurance Agency:
“I had a good experience with this umbrella insurance query. Sarah Long is our agent and she always treats us as though we are her family- that is, with the best of care and attention.” Anita Born – Murrieta, CA – Client Since 2003
PPS Every policy is backed by our iron clad, 100% complete satisfaction guarantee. Ask for your copy today!