When you are a home-based business, it’s common to think that skipping out on business insurance will be no big deal. In fact, you may love the lowered overhead. Skipping business insurance opens you and your business for financial disaster.
Working from home doesn’t take away your risk, and your homeowners policy likely does NOT protect you and your business for it’s legal liability and more. Business insurance can protect you and your business in many situations. For example:
- A client gets injured while visiting your business in your home and you are responsible for their medical bills.
- A service you provide is delayed and your client suffers a financial loss.
- Your business has a data breach which costs you thousands.
- The inventory you store in your home is damaged and your homeowners policy won’t cover the cost to replace it.
- You post something on your business blog and social media and someone files a lawsuit because of an error you posted.
Protecting your home-based business from claims of bodily injury, property damage, or even lawsuits is crucial to its success, growth and financial well being.
Questions? Want to learn more?
Here’s 4 easy ways to reach us:
PS Here’s a few words from a client that trusts Stromsoe Insurance Agency:
“Simply the best! A combination of friendly and competent! They always have our best interests at heart.
Due to a recent move, we needed significant assistance from Stromsoe Agency. They continue to be outstanding. They have been our agency since we moved to CA in 2004 for ALL of our insurance. Excellent as always!” Holly & Steve Suhi – Temecula, CA – Client Since 2004
PPS Every policy is backed by our iron clad, 100% complete satisfaction guarantee. Ask for your copy today!