You’ve worked hard to get where you are, owning a home is no small feat. Buying a home comes with property taxes, down payments, mortgage payments, closing costs, possible HOA fees and more. There are many steps that come with buying a home, but if there is one step you shouldn’t have to worry about, it’s Homeowners Insurance.
Do you know the difference between your home’s market value and it’s true cost? Read more on that here.
If you are a client of Stromsoe Insurance Agency, you’ve already made one huge step towards the right protection and savings! The beauty of using an independent insurance agency, is that we do the shopping around for you.
For your consideration if you haven’t checked with our total protection team, here are 7 ways you might be able to lower your homeowners insurance premium:
- Know the difference between your home’s market value and it’s true cost
- Improve your home’s ability to withstand disaster
- Remove hazardous items, like trampolines or diving boards, from your property
- Install or upgrade your home’s security system
- Know the difference between routine maintenance and the need to file an insurance claim. Always call your independent agent first !
- Stick to one insurance company, bundling your policies will often lead to discounts, deductible and coverage benefits and more
- Understand your policy; if you have any questions about your coverage or ways you can lower your risk, ask your local independent agent who works for you first !
Do you know what its time to file a claim on your homeowners insurance? Read more on that here.
Standard homeowners insurance offers protection against a variety of hazards to your house, unattached structures, personal property, loss of the use of your home and personal liability coverage. Whether a small part of your property is destroyed or your entire house is demolished, coverage on your homeowners policy kicks in to help pay to repair and replacement so you’re made whole again after an unexpected loss.
Questions? Want to learn more?
Here’s 4 easy ways to reach us:
PS Here’s a few words from a homeowner that trusts Stromsoe Insurance Agency:
“Stromsoe team was proficient, knowledgeable, responsive and friendly. They took care of our needs immediately. Very, very pleased with Sarah, this coming from a full time real estate broker of 48 years. I deal with a lot of people and this is a sincere statement about our business experience with Stromsoe Insurance Agency. Please share our sentiments with others. Thank you.
Skip & Holly Davis – Temecula, CA – Client Since 2018
PPS Every policy is backed by our iron clad, 100% complete satisfaction guarantee. Below is a link with all of the details: