Try out these suggestions to encourage customers to leave online reviews for your business.
Nowadays, a good online review is one of the most effective ways of advertising your company. However, it can be difficult to convince your customers to leave reviews of their positive experiences. If you would like to generate more reviews of your company, here are some of the suggestions you should try.
Create Accounts on Multiple Review Sites
One way to generate more online reviews is by making it convenient for your customers to do so. This is why you should set up accounts for your business on as many relevant review sites as possible. For instance, make sure you sign up with sites such as Yelp, Angie’s List, Google Local, LinkedIn, TripAdvisor, and so on.
Ask Your Customers to Leave Reviews
The most straightforward way to get more online reviews for your business is to simply ask your customers to leave one. Most customers do not mind leaving a review, they just simply forget to do so. If your customers have expressed their satisfaction with your company, then simply and politely ask them to leave you a review. Most will be happy to do so.
Sometimes, customers need a little more incentive to write a review. This is why you should offer special deals that show your appreciation for customers that take the time to review your company. For instance, you can offer a small discount, free gifts, or entry into a company giveaway in exchange for proof of them writing a review. Just be sure to make it clear that the deal is for writing any review, not just positive ones. You do not want to be accused of buying positive reviews.
These are some of the suggestions you should try to encourage your customers to leave online reviews of your company. Want another way to keep your business going strong? Make sure you have the proper auto insurance protections in place. For assistance with your commercial coverage needs, contact the team at Stromsoe Insurance Agency in Murrieta, California today.
The October 2018 update of Mike Stromsoe’s The Protection Coach® has arrived. This issue is jam-packed with all the latest news and tips for clients and friends of Stromsoe Insurance Agency.
The Protection Coach® –October 2018 (Click Here to Download)
Inside this edition..
- Workers Compensation
- Perfect Recipe For Football Season!!!
- Quick Tips: Halloween Safety
- Congratulations to Eric Lopez of The Inspectors Company Inc, our awesome Client of the Month! Thank you for your continued business!
Try out these suggestions to keep your business’s insurance costs under control.
As a business owner, you want to do everything in your power to keep your company safe. This is why you have secured all the right commercial insurance protections. However, the cost of comprehensive business insurance can be too high if you are not careful. Here are some of the things you should do to keep your commercial insurance expenses under control.
Set the Right Deductibles
A deductible is the amount of money that you agree to pay towards a claim before your insurance coverage kicks in. Your deductible and premium have an inverse relationship. This means that the higher your deductible, the lower your premiums will be and vice versa. If you want to save on your premiums, you should raise your deductible as high as you can comfortably afford to pay. This will drop your premiums while still ensuring that you can access your insurance coverage when you need it the most.
Bundle Your Policies
Getting separate policies from several different insurance providers is an inefficient and expensive way to secure coverage for your business. Rather than this method, you should secure as many coverages as possible from a single insurer and then bundle these policies together. By bundling, you can unlock special discounted pricing for all your coverages. Additionally, when all your policies are in one place, your insurance will be much easier to manage as well.
These are some of the ways in which your can keep your business’s insurance costs under control. Are you looking for assistance with your commercial insurance needs? Contact the experts at Stromsoe Insurance in Murrieta, California. Our dedicated team is ready to get you covered today.
Here’s why you should report your home renovation to your insurance provider.
If you are beginning a renovation on your home, you probably have a lot on your plate. However, in your rush to complete all your planning, it’s important that you do not forget to speak to your homeowners insurance provider about your remodeling plans.
Why does your insurer need to know about your home renovation?
When you renovate your home, its value will increase. It’s possible that your existing homeowners insurance policy will not offer enough coverage to meet this increased value. Rather than leaving yourself at risk for dangerous coverage gaps, you should report any changes to your home to your insurance provider. Your agent will help you secure the additional coverage you need to protect your renovation project.
What policy changes should I make?
Your agent will be able to advise you on how to best protect your home while it’s being remodeled. Oftentimes, they will recommend gradually increasing your policy’s coverage limits as the project progresses. If you are constructing a major addition to your home, such as a new room or garage, you might also want to list this addition in your policy to ensure that it is covered.
Do I need coverage for my contractor?
Any time construction work takes place, there is a risk for injury. However, it is up to your contracting company to provide workers compensation insurance for its staff. To ensure that you are not held liable for any injuries that take place on your property, check that your contractor and subcontractors (electricians, plumbers, etc.) have proof of insurance.
This is why you need to report your home renovation to your insurance provider. Do you need assistance with your homeowners insurance? Don’t hesitate to contact the experts at Stromsoe Insurance Agency in Murrieta, California. We are ready to get you covered today.
Employment Type: Full time
Enjoy helping others and are detailed oriented. You are comfortable with talking to people on the phone and using a computer all day, so you are computer literate. You are experienced in email marketing, social media, blogging, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint and learning new things. You desire to be part of a team and want to be part of the solution and not the problem. If this sounds like you, please read on.
We are a team of people helping people. Our independent insurance business is based on the relationships we build within our Team, our clients, potential clients, our community and the companies we work with. As an independent insurance agency, we work for our clients, not one insurance company.
Our hours are Monday thru Friday from 8:30am – 5:00pm and we will provide training. You may be asked to work occasionally during an evening or Saturday to support local and community events.
- Execute both online and offline marketing strategies and tactics as directed by the Marketing Director.
- Plan, coordinate and execute occasional off site events.
- Create, manage all marketing campaigns through all social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, newsletters, blogs, press releases, branded social media posts, Google+)
- Analyze the data and report metrics for all marketing campaigns.
- Work with vendors on maintenance of website, digital communication tools and social networks.
- Respond promptly to client needs either on the phone or electronically.
- Assist with preparation and supporting community, networking or charity events.
- Support teammates with follow up for clients and prospects.
Professional and Personal Skills:
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook.
- Able to create one-page flyers with photos … a sense of how to use graphics and space on a page.
- Knowledge/Experience with WordPress Platforms.
- Type quickly and accurately.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Organized, structured, punctual and will follow the rules.
- Patient, respectful, reliable, trustworthy, friendly, supportive, articulate, kind, ethical and honest.
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) or graphic design experience would be helpful but not required.
Wages and Compensation:
- We offer competitive wages depending on experience and other benefits are available as well.
- 2 years in a professional office environment
How to Apply:
- Email the following to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your resume with three personal references and three professional references
- Write a short essay (less than one page) on either of the following:
- Describe the person (present, past, dead or alive) you admire the most and why or…
- Describe an experience that has been the MOST valuable to you and why
- Please do NOT call the office to inquire.
- Please do NOT walk into the office to inquire.
- Please follow these instructions precisely or you will not be considered for the position.