Employment Type: Full time
Enjoy helping others and are detailed oriented. You are comfortable with talking to people on the phone and using a computer all day, so you are computer literate. Like to work with numbers and learn new things. You desire to be part of a team and want to be part of the solution and not the problem. If this sounds like you, please read on.
We are a team of people helping people. Our independent insurance business is based on the relationships we build within our Team, our clients, potential clients, our community and the companies we work with. As an independent insurance agency, we work for our clients, not one insurance company.
Our hours are Monday thru Friday from 8:30 – 5:00 and we will provide training. You may be asked to work occasionally during an evening or Saturday to support local and community events.
- Establish working relationships with clients, potential clients and companies we represent on the phone, email and on paper.
- Supporting teammates with follow up for clients and prospects.
- Research and resolve coverage questions.
- Promptly respond to client needs either on the phone or electronically.
- Maintain client files and process routine correspondence between our agency and the client or company… both paper records and on our many different software programs
- Assist with other office duties as they arise and are needed
Professional and Personal Skills:
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and a calculator
- Type quickly and accurately
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Organized, structured, punctual and will follow the rules
- Patient, respectful, reliable, trustworthy, friendly, supportive, articulate, kind, ethical and honest
Wages and Compensation:
- We offer competitive wages depending on experience and if you already have a license, bonuses for performance and other benefits are available as well.
- No previous insurance experience is required. We will train and educate the successful candidate. However, having previous experience working within the insurance industry is a bonus.
How to Apply:
- Email the following to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your resume with three personal references and three professional references
- Write a short essay (less than one page) on either of the following:
- Describe the person (present, past, dead or alive) you admire the most and why or…
- Describe an experience that has been the MOST valuable to you and why
- Please do NOT call the office to inquire.
- Please do NOT walk into the office to inquire.
- Please follow these instructions precisely or you will not be considered for the position.
The September 2018 update of Mike Stromsoe’s The Protection Coach® has arrived. This issue is jam-packed with all the latest news and tips for clients and friends of Stromsoe Insurance Agency.
The Protection Coach® –September 2018 (Click Here to View)
Inside this edition..
- TIPS: Business Insurance
- Who Doesn’t Love Cake?!?
- Quick Tips: Labor Day Safety Tips
- Congratulations to Ernesto & Faith Pagulayan, our Awesome Clients of the Month. Thank you for your continued business.
Try out these suggestions to get your child ready to return to the classroom.
The first day of school is right around the corner! However, after a long, fun summer, it may be difficult to get your child back into an academic mindset. Luckily, there are steps that you can take to ensure that your student is ready for the start of school. Here are some of the tips you should try.
- Re-Establish a Sleep Schedule
A sleepy child does not make for a very good student. This is why it’s important to get your child back onto a regular sleep schedule in the week leading up to the start of school. By enforcing stricter bed and wake-up times, you can ensure that your child is well-adjusted and well-rested for a day filled with learning.
Before school starts, you should sit down with your child to come up with a plan for their daily homework assignments. For instance, you may want to discuss when and where they will complete their homework. By including your child in this discussion, they will feel like that have a say. This, in turn, will make them less resistant when homework time rolls around.
- Go Back-to-School Shopping
Going back-to-school shopping is important for collecting all the supplies that your child will need during the year. In addition to essentials like notebooks and pencils, invite your child to pick out some fun things as well. When they have a new backpack, lunchbox, or outfit to show off, your child will be far more excited for the start of school!
These are some of the steps that you should take to prepare your child for the first day of school. Want another way to be prepared for anything? Then make sure that you have the right personal insurance protections in place. For assistance with all your coverage needs, contact the experts at Stromsoe Insurance Agency in Murrieta, California today.
Here are some of the factors that might affect your business’s insurance premiums.
As a business owner, you know how important it is to get your company the insurance protection that it needs. However, this might be the extent of your insurance knowledge. If this is true for you, then you may have some questions regarding your commercial insurance. For instance, you might be wondering how your insurer determines your premiums. Here are some of the factors that will affect your business’s insurance costs.
Certain industries are simply more inherently risky than others. For instance, businesses involved in the construction industry tend to carry higher risk than businesses in the retail sector. If your business is involved in a riskier industry, you should expect your insurance rates to be on the higher side. This increased cost is meant to offset the likelihood of you filing a claim with your insurer.
Your business’s location will also influence your insurance rates. For instance, if your building is located in an area prone to certain extreme weather events (earthquake, flood, hurricane, etc.), then it has a greater chance of sustaining physical damages. This increased risk will translate into higher insurance costs. Additionally, if your business is located in an area with high crime rates, your insurance premiums will be higher due to its increased risk for vandalism and break-in.
Finally, your insurer will look at your business’s claim history during the underwriting process. If your business has filed several claims in the last few years, this is a red flag for any insurance company. Prior claims mean that your business is engaging in risky business practices and makes it more likely that you will a file a claim in the future. As a result, insurance companies will likely charge you more for coverage than they would a business without prior claims.
These are some of the factors that can influence your commercial insurance costs. Do you have further questions regarding your business insurance? Then don’t hesitate to contact the experts at Stromsoe Insurance Agency in Murrieta, California. We are ready to assist you with all your coverage needs today.
Here’s what makes car insurance coverage different from car warranty protections.
While car insurance and car warranties both offer auto protections, the types of coverages that they offer varies widely. Curious to learn what differentiates an auto insurance policy from a car warranty? Here is a breakdown of their most significant differences.
Car insurance is specifically designed to offer the policyholder financial protection in the event that they are responsible for causing third-party damages, injuries, or other losses. However, there are also other insurance options that allow the policyholder to secure coverage for their own repairs and medical treatment.
Car warranties are generally issued on brand-new cars by the auto manufacturer. Essentially, a warranty is a guarantee that the car will operate as advertised. Warranty coverage only applies to mechanical issues with the car.
- While you do have to secure your own car insurance coverage, this coverage is ongoing. So long as you pay your premiums, you will have the coverage that you need. On the other hand, car warranty coverage comes standard on new cars, but this coverage is limited. Warranty coverage will expire once a certain number of years or miles are met.
- Car insurance will offer coverage for the damages and injuries you cause to another party. In contrast, car warranties only offer coverage for the car that they are issued on.
- Finally, car insurance will offer coverage for the damages that your car might sustain as a result of an accident, act of vandalism, fire, extreme weather, or other external event. A car warranty offers coverage for a car’s internal issues. For instance, it will cover mechanical breakdowns, equipment malfunctions, and the like. A good way to think about it is that car insurance will cover things that happen to a car while car warranties cover issues within a car.
This is what differentiates car insurance from a car warranty. Looking to secure the right auto insurance coverage for your vehicle? Then don’t hesitate to contact the experts at Stromsoe Insurance Agency in Murrieta, California. Our dedicated team is ready to assist you with all your insurance needs today.
Here are some of the insurance coverages that college kids can’t afford to overlook.
Are you heading off to college this fall? If so, it’s important that you are ready to handle anything that comes your way. One of the best ways to be prepared is by having the proper insurance coverage in place. Here are some of the coverages you should have in place this semester.
Nowadays, most colleges and universities require their students to carry some minimum level of health coverage. Generally, schools offer students the opportunity to enroll in a campus health plan or show proof of coverage under their parents’ policy. If you would like to remain under your parents’ policy, contact your school and ask how you can waive your enrollment into their health insurance program.
Whether you are planning on living on or off campus, it’s important that you secure the right coverage for your personal possessions. By getting the right renters insurance, you can ensure that you will receive compensation for any belongings that are damaged or stolen. Additionally, renters insurance will ensure that you have coverage in the event that you are involved in a personal liability issue.
If you are planning on taking your car with you to campus, you will, of course, need to have the right auto insurance coverage in place. If you are attending school in state, you will likely be covered under your family’s auto policy. However, if your school is out-of-state, or if you meet a certain set of conditions, you may need to secure your own policy. Before you leave for school, be sure to speak to your insurance provider to learn about your various coverage options.
These are some of the essential insurance coverages that you cannot overlook this fall. Do you need help securing the right insurance to address all your needs? Then contact the experts at Stromsoe Insurance Agency in Murrieta, California. We are ready to get you covered today.