It’s time to decorate the town red, white and blue and we couldn’t be more excited!
Here at Stromsoe Insurance we are proud to be Americans, and we’re not shy about it! Please join us in celebrating our brave men and women who fight for our freedoms day in and day out. As we remember everyday that freedom is not free, we display our flag proudly in as many ways as we can. These colors don’t run, and we are grateful to be able to enjoy our freedoms.
Our goal is to provide flags to those who need them, so local businesses and residents can showcase their American spirit. The spirit doesn’t stop on the fronts of our homes or shops! If you already have a flag, we want to see it on social media. Here’s the details:
- From June 5th – 19th stop in during regular business hours (Monday—Friday 9:00- 5:00) to pick up your complimentary replacement flag at Stromsoe Insurance. (while supplies last).
- Bring in your old flag if you’d like us to properly dispose of it.
- Did you know over 90% of our American flags are manufactured outside of America!? None here in our office, and we will be giving you one that is 100% made in America as well because buying American matters.
- We want you to show off your American flag in our community! Use hashtag #flagsfromstromsoeins on social media along with a photo of your Ole Glory flying proudly!
- Don’t be shy! We want the whole town in RED WHITE & BLUE!
Ways You Can Get Your Business Involved:
We want to make each Flag Day in our community better than the last. At the same time, we want to encourage local pride – and local shopping!
- Display your own American flag proudly – during Flag Week (June 11th-17th, 2017), of course, but year-round, as well!
- Have Red, White, and Blue Dress Down days for a donation to a worthy cause. Use the #flagsfromstromsoeins tag on social platforms to show your American and community pride.
- Dress-up the kids and pets, too!
- Make sure all your employees have American flags at their homes
- Be sure to share this great community event on your social media channels.
- We will be posting on social media and blogs. Local businesses that we know of that show their Flag Day pride will be mentioned in press releases and posts. It’s a great PR opportunity!
For more information, or to get involved, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your business is something that you hold very dear, but do you know if your business insurance is keeping up with your business?
As a business owner, you and hard work go together like two peas in a pod. You have invested time, money, blood, sweat, and tears into this business and so it’s something that you want to protect. Your employees depend on you, as does your community. As your business grows and changes, your insurance needs may fall behind and leave your business vulnerable to everyday risks.
Your old machines may be covered under your current policy, but any new machinery needs to be added. Your policy is very specific when it comes to coverage, and the machines that it covers only extends to those in your policy. Make sure to update your policy if you purchase new machinery.
Increased Employee Count
Your business will grow and that will mean more employees under your wing, which is great news for your business. But as you hire more people, you need to look at your insurance coverage in order to protect your employees, and your business. More specifically, you need to look at your liability coverage and workers’ compensation limits to provide them with the care they deserve.
Retiring Senior Management
If you, or anyone else in senior management, is going to retire soon, you will need some sort of business succession plan. This plan is not just for you, it’s for your employees too. Your employees will be able to breathe much easier if they know what is going to happen after the senior management person retires. By planning ahead, you and your agent can make sure that the transition goes smoothly.
You need the right business insurance to keep up with your business. Business insurance can give you the peace of mind that you deserve when it comes to the covered damages. Contact the Business Protection Coaches at Stromsoe Insurance Agency for all of your commercial insurance coverage needs.
Before you go out and take your long motorcycle road trip, there are few things you need to check on your motorcycle.
If you are planning on going on an extended motorcycle road trip this spring or summer, you need to look at the needs of your motorcycle. Examining these needs will best assure that your motorcycle takes you from point A to point B, and then back to point A. Without a proper inspection, your motorcycle could leave you stranded in the middle of nowhere, and possibly walk many miles to the nearest sign of civilization. Here are a few tips for your motorcycle road trips.
- Check the Fluids – Before you head out, make sure to check all the fluids and refill any that are low. This includes fluids like oil, brakes, coolant, hydraulic clutch, et cetera. Refer to the owner’s manual for a complete list of fluids for your bike.
- Ensure Proper Inflation – Tires need to be inflated to ensure that nothing catastrophic happens to them while you are riding. Refer to your owner’s manual to know what psi you need to inflate your tires.
- Check the Weather – You don’t have a roof nor a windshield to protect you from the elements outside. Make sure that your road trip is centered around days in which there are clear skies or no chance of rain. Pack the proper equipment just in case rain is in the forecast.
- Pack the Essentials – You need to pack a first-aid kit, flashlight, matches, water bottles, energy bars, an emergency blanket, and a solar-powered phone charger to keep you safe if you are stranded in the middle of the road.
The right motorcycle insurance can keep you protected in the case of an emergency. Contact our knowledgeable team at Stromsoe Insurance Agency for all of your personal and business insurance coverage needs. We will work with you to ensure you have the right amount of protection, all at the right price to fit your budget.
The May 2017 update of Mike Stromsoe’s The Protection Coach® has arrived. This issue is jam-packed with all the latest news and tips for clients and friends of Stromsoe Insurance Agency.
The Protection Coach® – May 2017 (Click Here to View)
Inside this edition..
- Celebrating All The Amazing Mom’s
- Understanding Your Small Business Insurance Needs
- Memorial Day Fun Facts
- Recipe Time: Red, White and Blue Dessert Recipe
- Congratulations to David & Rosemary Voelker, our Awesome Clients of the Month. Thank you for your business!
A roof protects you and your family from the elements of nature, but it doesn’t last forever.
Your roof offers protection from nature: things like rain, strong winds, beaming sun, hail, snow, and everything else in between. But sometimes a roof can reach the end of its life without experiencing much stress. Replacing an old roof is necessary to avoid any potential dangers that may arise from ignoring the calls from your roof. Here are a few signs from your roof telling you that you need to replace it.
Signs You Need a New Roof
- Roof Age – Most roofs last only 20 to 25 years. Many roofs today are built for durability, but there are many factors that can expedite the expiration date. Such factors include poor ventilation.
- Warped Shingles – Shingles need to be straight and filled with granules. If there are any cracked or curling shingles, you may want to consider replacing your roof – at the very least, those damaged shingles.
- Neighbors Replacing Roofs – Many homes in the same neighborhood were built around the same time. If you see your neighbors replacing their roofs, it may be a sign that yours requires a replacement as well.
- Moss – Moss can grow on your roof in those sections that don’t get much sunlight, especially in moist climates. Moss can be more than a cosmetic issue, however. Moss holds moisture and can, over time, cause damage to the shingles and the foundation on which your roof was installed. Moss can be brushed away, but it requires a roofing professional to permanently seal off its access to moisture.
Make sure that you see your roof’s signs and get your roof replaced if need be. Home insurance may not cover your roof for natural wear and tear, but it’s still important to have one to protect you in case it does get damaged by a covered peril. Contact Stromsoe Insurance Agency for all of your insurance needs today!