Create delicious cherry lemonade popsicles with this incredibly simple recipe.
The best part about popsicles is how easy they are to make! The hardest part about making them is having to wait for them to freeze. But if you’ve practiced the virtue of patience, you know that delayed gratification is about the sweetest thing there is in life–especially when you made them the night before a hot summer’s day. Buying them at the supermarket may be easier, but they don’t taste the same: enjoying what you’ve created and waited for has that extra kick to it which will make these popsicles the best part of summer. Follow this simple popsicle recipe so that you can make these delicious cherry lemonade popsicles.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Freezing time: 3 hours 10 minutes
Makes: 6 popsicles
- 1⅓ cups water
- ⅓ cup granulated white sugar
- ⅓ cup of lime juice, freshly squeezed (about 5 limes)
- 1 Tbsp of maraschino cherry juice
- 6 popsicle molds/sticks
- In a small saucepan, heat the water to near boiling. Remove from the heat and stir in the sugar. Boiling water’s molecules are vibrating much faster and can dissolve things much more quickly than cold, or room-temperature water.
- Let it cool for a few minutes, then stir in the lime and maraschino cherry juices.
- Divide the mixture between the 6 popsicle molds. Add popsicle sticks and stick them in the freezer until it has frozen (at least 3 hours). Just before you serve them, run the popsicles under hot water to release them from the molds.
We at Stromsoe Insurance Agency hope that you enjoy these cherry lemonade popsicles and that they refresh you when you most need them. (If the day is hot enough, send some of them our way!) And don’t forget that for all of your insurance needs throughout California, you can contact Stromsoe Insurance Agency.