With Insurance Agent right on your phone, accessing our insurance services has never been easier as you can do it with the tap of a button.
Easy, Quick, Secure. More than easy access to our agency, our Insurance Agent app has the tools you need to be prepared before, during and after something happens.
Our app is the easiest way to connect with us and has great tools to share & update the information that helps us customize your coverage to fit your needs. Use our secure smart tools to create a home inventory in minutes, detail an accident, and capture & store your policy info. Convenience at your fingertips… “I” is YOUR personal insurance icon!
Home Inventory Made Simple
Easy, Quick & Secure – Create & update Home Inventories in minutes. Click and Capture the contents and value of your personal property on your smartphone. Click and Share reports to ensure proper insurance coverage, file a claim, or update estate & tax info. Having a Home Inventory report gives you peace of mind, sharing your report helps us customize your coverage to fit your needs.
Auto & Accident Help on the Spot
Accidents happen. Quickly contact your agent or insurance company. Capture details you need to file a claim with your iPhone. Set-up today, and car info automatically loads into accident reports. Share with family drivers so everyone is prepared.
Apps are here to change the world and make your life as easy as possible. And now with our best insurance services in the palm of our hand, you can provide claims as easy as texting. Get it for the iPhone here and the Android here. And if you want to talk over the phone, you can do that too! For all of your insurance needs throughout California, you can contact Stromsoe Insurance Agency.
Do you know about preventing fires in your home? Check out these fire prevention and safety tips for you and your family.
While you may have heard of “Stop, drop, and roll,” you likely haven’t used it as often as your 8-year-old self would have imagined. If you’ve never experienced a house fire, consider yourself lucky; house fires are the most common disaster in the country, resulting in more than 2,500 deaths and 12,600 injuries each year. The good news is that most house fires are easily preventable! Here are some painlessly simple fixes you can do to significantly reduce your risk of having a house fire.
The Obvious Fire Hazards
- Smoking is the leading cause of home fire deaths, so it’s a good idea to avoid smoking indoors and always use an ashtray.
- If you have a fireplace, always leave the glass doors open and always use a metal mesh to keep the embers from leaving the fireplace.
- Over 60 percent of all fires begin in the stove, so never leave it unattended and always pay attention to what you’re cooking.
- Clean all kitchen surfaces regularly to avoid dangerous grease buildup.
- Always keep a fire extinguisher in the kitchen and be sure to read the instructions on how to use it.
- Avoid placing wires under rugs or over nails–anywhere where someone could trip.
- If an electrical device is releasing a strange or foul odor, unplug it and throw it out immediately or have it repaired by a professional.
- Give your space heater . . . space! Make sure that it can’t tip over and place all flammable objects away from the heater.
For all of your home insurance coverage needs to keep your home safe from fires and other dangers, contact Stromsoe Insurance Agency. We will work with you to ensure you have the coverage that you deserve, all at the right price to fit your budget.
You may be dreading to go back to the supermarket filled with countless screaming kids and clueless parents, but back-to-school season is upon us.
Prepare yourselves: Back-to-school season is coming. For some of us, school supply shopping is almost as gruesome as Game of Thrones. Stores filled with parents walking as aimlessly as the White Walkers, children running around as crazy as the Wildlings, and employees trying to keep it all together, like the Men of the Night’s Watch–almost wishing to utter the words, “My Watch Has Ended.” Alas, you have to get your kids their supplies to help them have a successful school year. Crayons, markers, glue, rulers, pencils, pens, binders, and folders can add up pretty quickly. Here’s how you can survive the onslaught of back-to-school season and save money for your child’s school supplies.
1. Begin by looking inward. Perhaps money is tight, so looking around your home for supplies is a good start. People often store notebooks, unsharpened pencils, scissors, and all sorts of things that could save you mean.
2. Don’t wait! As soon as you gain access to your child’s school supplies list, go the supermarket. You’ll avoid all the drama of a real-life Game of Thrones episode mentioned earlier, plus the prices may be cheaper as demand hasn’t risen yet.
3. Buy in bulk. To reduce the price even lower, shop at stores like Sam’s Club or Costco (if you have the membership, of course). Those deals are hard to beat, and if you have more than one child going back to school–or to stock up and save next year!
Children are expensive and while you always want to give them the best, teaching them ways in which to save is something they’ll be thankful for when they leave for college and have to eat Ramen every day. Don’t forget that for all of your insurance needs throughout California, you can contact Stromsoe Insurance Agency.
Create delicious cherry lemonade popsicles with this incredibly simple recipe.
The best part about popsicles is how easy they are to make! The hardest part about making them is having to wait for them to freeze. But if you’ve practiced the virtue of patience, you know that delayed gratification is about the sweetest thing there is in life–especially when you made them the night before a hot summer’s day. Buying them at the supermarket may be easier, but they don’t taste the same: enjoying what you’ve created and waited for has that extra kick to it which will make these popsicles the best part of summer. Follow this simple popsicle recipe so that you can make these delicious cherry lemonade popsicles.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Freezing time: 3 hours 10 minutes
Makes: 6 popsicles
- 1⅓ cups water
- ⅓ cup granulated white sugar
- ⅓ cup of lime juice, freshly squeezed (about 5 limes)
- 1 Tbsp of maraschino cherry juice
- 6 popsicle molds/sticks
- In a small saucepan, heat the water to near boiling. Remove from the heat and stir in the sugar. Boiling water’s molecules are vibrating much faster and can dissolve things much more quickly than cold, or room-temperature water.
- Let it cool for a few minutes, then stir in the lime and maraschino cherry juices.
- Divide the mixture between the 6 popsicle molds. Add popsicle sticks and stick them in the freezer until it has frozen (at least 3 hours). Just before you serve them, run the popsicles under hot water to release them from the molds.
We at Stromsoe Insurance Agency hope that you enjoy these cherry lemonade popsicles and that they refresh you when you most need them. (If the day is hot enough, send some of them our way!) And don’t forget that for all of your insurance needs throughout California, you can contact Stromsoe Insurance Agency.