National Barbecue Month may be the best national month we have on record, and we don’t need to be told twice to go out and enjoy a delicious stack of ribs.
Country-style ribs that are cut from the loin are one of the most delicious things to which you’ll ever treat your taste buds. Need a recipe to prepare yours? These ribs are seasoned, boiled, then baked with your favorite barbeque sauce. If your mouth is watering right about now, get the ingredients and release your inner Bobby Flay!
Prep Time: 2 hours
Servings: 4 servings
Calories: 441 (per serving)
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 1/2 pounds country style pork ribs
- Place ribs in a large pot with enough water to cover. Season with garlic powder, black pepper, and salt. Bring water to a boil and cook the ribs until tender.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Remove ribs from pot, and place them in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Pour barbeque sauce over ribs. Cover dish with aluminum foil, and bake in the preheated oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until internal temperature of pork has reached 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
We at Stromsoe Insurance Agency really want you to enjoy cooking these delicious ribs and hope they taste as good as your best expectation! National Barbecue Month lasts an entire 30 days, so be sure to use your BBQ sauce as often as you can and try many kinds of BBQ recipes to fill every delight your heart desires. And don’t forget that for all of your insurance needs throughout California, you can contact Stromsoe Insurance Agency