Working on your budget? Download these free apps to make saving easier.
Here’s a list of apps that will make saving money a snap.
- Hopper: This app helps you get low airfares by predicting when the prices will be high and low. It first predicts when the cheapest time to fly will be and then shows you the cheapest time to buy the ticket. It also alerts you when ticket prices drop.
- Raise: Bid your unused gift cards with this app. Card goes to the highest bidder.
- OneReceipt: This app helps keep track of your receipts all in one place so you don’t have to worry. It’s great for tax write-off time.
- Goodbudget: Create a budget and stick to it with this app. Save up for a trip or a new couch. This app will help you stay on track!
- BestParking: This app is a revolution. It will tell you the location and price of the best parking around.
- GasBuddy: Use this app to find the best gas prices in your area.
- WiFi Finder: Guess what this app does! It also helps you find locations where you can use wifi for free.
- Hotel Tonight: Find cheap deals on hotels for tonight with this app. Many of these rooms are very upscale and beautiful.
- Roomer: Find someone to take over your hotel reservation if you have to suddenly leave.
- Campus Special: Find deals on food and stores near your school when you’re a college student strapped for cash.
- RepairPal: Protect against getting overcharged for your car repair with this app that helps you estimate costs for your car damage.
- Apples2Oranges: Use this simple and effective app to price compare at the grocery store.
- Goldstar: This app helps you find half-price tickets to great shows all over the world.
If you want to save even more money, contact Stromsoe Insurance Agency. We can help you get the best California insurance coverage at the best price!