Showing That Special Lady How Much She Means To You
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, it is time to look into others’ Mother’s Day ideas so that you can plan the perfect celebration for the most important lady in your life! If you are thinking that your mom would love to start her day with a delicious Mother’s Day Brunch, it is time to start brainstorming and picking the perfect brunch recipes. We highly recommend this egg white frittata with lox and arugula:
What you will need:
- 8 Eggs Whites, at Room Temperature
- ½ Cup of Whipping Cream
- 6 Ounces of Lox
- 1 Lemon, Zest
- Kosher Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 2 Packed Cups of Arugula
- 1 Garlic Clove
How to prepare:
- Start by preheating your oven to 250 degrees F. Then, whisk the egg whites in a medium-sized bowl for about 30 seconds and add the lox, lemon zest, salt, pepper, and cream.
- In an ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium heat and add the arugula and garlic. Cook until the arugula is wilted. This should take about a minute. Next, add the egg mixture to the pan and stir until well combined. Cook for about four minutes without stirring.
- Next, transfer the skillet to your oven and bake for about 10 minutes. Serve your frittata on a platter and enjoy!
Happy Mother’s Day! We hope you and your mom enjoy this mouthwatering Mother’s Day Brunch recipe! Contact Stromsoe Insurance Agency for all of your California insurance needs.