Choosing The Right Insurance Agency
Buying insurance can be extremely stressful and overwhelming, especially if you have never conquered this task before. However, once you find an insurance company that embodies the most important qualities, you will never have to insurance shop again! Whether you are looking to buy auto insurance, homeowners insurance, or any other insurance coverage, keep this advice for buying insurance in mind:
- One of the most important things to look for in an insurance agency is their location. You will want to work with a local agency that has experience insuring individuals and businesses that live in your hometown.
- Choosing to work with an independent insurance agency over a mainstream carrier can give you the gift of choice. By choosing a company that has a variety of policies, you can better protect your assets by custom tailoring coverage based on your unique needs.
- It is also important that you have access to after-hours support. While you may not think this important, when your house starts flooding you will be thankful that your agent is available to help.
- When requesting a quote from any agency, be sure to ask if they offer annual insurance reviews. This amenity is extremely important, as it allows you to make sure your coverage is optimized year after year.
- Most importantly, analyze their customer service skills from the get go. You will want to work with an insurance agency that has your best interests in mind and does not just view your policy as another one on the books.
Contact Stromsoe Insurance Agency for all of your California insurance needs. If finding an insurance agency that embodies the above seams ideal to you it is time to call the professionals at Stromsoe Insurance Agency! We go above and beyond each day to not only provide the best policies, but to excel in customer service as well.
Auto Insurance Discounts
Saving on insurance is an aspiration that every individual hopes to achieve one day. What would you say if we told you that you can save on auto insurance today? No, this is no joke! There are a handful of ways to save on auto insurance that you may not be taking advantage of, including:
- Have you checked to make sure that your driving record is accurate? Accidents, tickets, and claims all make negative impacts on your auto insurance rates, so if your vehicle report is inaccurate you may be experiencing unnecessary penalization. Contact your auto insurance agent to make sure everything is accurate on your record.
- When was the last time you took a defensive driving course to hone your skills? Completing this simple task can actually qualify you for a discount while simultaneously making the roads a safer place.
- Still not liking your premium amount? Slightly increasing your deductibles can help it so you do not pay so much out of pocket. However, be ready to pay that increased deductible if you ever need to file a claim.
- There are different payment options that may help you out a little as well. Many insurers will offer short and sweet discounts for paying in full or paying your premium twice a year as opposed to monthly.
- One of the easiest ways you can save on insurance is by keeping all of your policies in one place. Bundling for insurance discounts should be a no-brainer for anyone with more than one insurance policy!
Contact Stromsoe Insurance Agency for all of your California auto insurance needs. Saving on auto insurance is possible when you entrust the experienced agents at Stromsoe Insurance Agency to handle your coverage. We will make sure that you are taking advantage of each and every auto insurance discount that you qualify for.
Camping Tips To Make Your Outing Its Best
We are just now arriving at that beautiful time of year when the weather warms and tax season ends, inviting us all to shake off our stress and get outdoors. One of the best ways to take advantage of the coming months of great weather is grabbing the family and heading out for a camping expedition. When you do, use these camping tips to make the most of your time.
- Fire: No camping trip would be complete without dinner cooked over an open flame and time spent around the campfire. Generally, 14 split logs should be enough to cook dinner over the flame and keep the fire stoked until midnight. Bring a little extra wood for just in case; you can always sell it to other campers instead of lugging it home.
- Food & Water: Pack your cast iron skillet and choose recipes that can be cooked in the skillet and are based off of ingredients that can be stored at room temperature. Canned items are a great choice, and will save you valuable cooler space. Make sure each camper brings a refillable water bottle, and pack plenty of two-gallon jugs with waterspouts.
- Shelter: Choose your campsite well. Do your research ahead of time so you can choose a site that will have the amenities your family enjoys, like a fire pit or picnic tables. If you are going to be sleeping in a tent, pop it up before you leave home to ensure there are no structural issues you should address before you go. If you are RV camping, make sure that your propane is hooked up and everything else is ready to go.
Is your RV ready to head out on the road for a summer of fun? To get the RV insurance you need to embark without worry, contact Stromsoe Insurance Agency. Our dedicated California team is here to protect your upcoming adventures.
Protecting You On The Road, And By Its Side
Your auto insurance is here to protect you if your car gets stolen, you get into an accident, your car is vandalized, or another covered mishap happens. Yet, you still seem to be shelling out for your car every time you have to take it to the auto body shop. Sure, you accepted the new car warranty your dealership offered you when you purchased your vehicle. Inevitably, though, a short time after that warranty expires something goes wrong with your car. How do you avoid this expense?
Fortunately, there is a way you can protect your pocketbook against the hefty cost of a breakdown. Mechanical breakdown insurance will protect you in a way similar to an extended warranty, but with a few notable differences. First off, rather than having to pay a big lump sum at one time, you can space out the cost as you pay your monthly premiums. Secondly, mechanical breakdown insurance covers all of the parts and systems of your car instead of just the specifics listed in your warranty from your dealer. Finally, with this coverage you can get your car repaired whenever you like. Something sounds funny to you? Bring it in to the shop, without a worry about the cost.
Mechanical breakdown insurance ensures that you will be protected by your coverage not just while you are on the road, but also if you are pulled over on the side, broken down.
Your car is an important piece of maintaining your quality of life, as it allows you to get around when you need. To protect it with great auto insurance, including mechanical breakdown insurance, contact Stromsoe Insurance Agency in California. We are here to help you get the coverage you need to know that you will be protected no matter what lies on the road ahead.