Life Insurance in Murrieta
What affects the price of your life insurance premiums? Once you think about it, it will make a great deal of sense to you.
- Your age. Of course the younger you are, statistics will say the longer you have to live. That translates into lower rates when you are younger. It isn’t quite that simple however.
- Your health. If you have a disease like cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes or other long term affliction, it not only may affect your rates, it may affect your ability to even get life insurance. That is why it is so important to get life insurance when you are young and healthy.
- Your job. If you are a construction worker or policeman you may have higher premiums than an office worker or sales manager.
- Your hobbies. If you participate in skydiving or skiing you may experience higher premiums than those with less dangerous hobbies.
- Tobacco use. Yes, this will adversely affect your premiums.
Insurance companies use a more complicated set of rules to determine rates and what leads to increased premiums than you may realize. They are not unreasonable however. If you would like, you can get a free instant life insurance quote from the Stromsoe Insurance Agency.
Spring is a time for renewal. It is also a time to clean and get organized. If your home has been closed up since before the holidays, here are ways to “freshen” things up.
- Attack those closets and get them cleaned up and organized. Get rid of anything you haven’t worn in the past 18 months. Consider some of those closet organizers available at big box DIY stores.
- Clean your windows inside and out and make sure you include the frames and any drapes or curtains.
- If you have a fireplace, now’s the time to clean it out for next year.
- Organize your personal papers. That includes your insurance policies like your life and homeowners insurance policies. Schedule a review with your insurance agent to make sure you have what you think you have.
- Get at those gutters and make sure they run clear in case of spring rain.
Make home maintenance a part of your spring cleaning efforts. If you would like a review of your insurance policies contact us at Stromsoe Insurance Agency.
Despite recent rain and snow, the California drought continues. Governor Jerry Brown recently asked residents to cut personal water use by 20 percent. Fortunately, there are ways to do that without sacrificing your quality of life. These tips for conserving water can help you save gallons of water every day:
1. Put conservation devices called aerators on your bathroom faucets. Aerators mix air with water coming through the faucet to reduce water consumption.
2. Take showers instead of baths when possible and cut your usual shower time in half.
3. Install high-efficiency toilets that use less water for flushing.
4. Don’t leave faucets running when washing up, brushing teeth, cleaning dishes or other tasks.
5. Wait for full loads before you do laundry or run a dishwasher.
6. Follow local water regulations for outdoor sprinkling or watering. Run sprinklers for three-to-five minutes less when you water.
Despite several years of dry weather, most parts of California have not enforced strict water regulations. By following these water conservation tips you can do your part to make sure there’s enough water for everyone’s needs.
Stromsoe Insurance Agency can help California residents with their personal and business insurance needs. To learn more, contact us today!
Insurance companies consider a variety of factors when rating a commercial insurance policy. The rating plays a big role in determining the premiums that a business owner will have to pay towards maintaining the required insurance coverage. Commercial policies, or business owner policies typically provide small business owners with general liability coverage and protection against property damage and business interruption. The amount that a business owner has to pay in monthly, quarterly or annual payments depends on several rating factors.
Factors that are often considered by insurance companies include the type of building your business occupies, its square footage, construction type, location and availability of safety features such as fire sprinklers and fire retardants. If your commercial policy includes general liability coverage, the insurance company might consider factors such as your monthly payroll or total revenues over a specific time frame. Premiums are then calculated based on your business rating exposure and the deductibles that you select. Typically, the higher your deductibles, the lower your monthly premium.
If you are a small business owner looking for help with a commercial insurance policy for your business, please contact the insurance specialists at Stromsoe Insurance Agency, located in Murrieta, CA.
In today’s world, no one disputes the need for insurance. And any business owner, from a huge corporation to a mom-and-pop part-time venture run from a room in their home, will testify that insurance is a vital need, and certainly a priority. But, there are many kinds of insurance, and there is no "one size fits all" package.
Because plans and coverage have multiple components, and policy costs can vary widely, we know that you require a partner in order to ensure the best possible solutions to your insurance needs.
Navigating through the world of commercial insurance is a job for professional advisers; and Stromsoe Insurance Agency has those experienced professionals to assist you with casualty insurance, property insurance, your state’s mandated workers compensation insurance, automobile coverage, and commercial general liability and umbrella insurance. We also deal with specialty insurance; and we will work with you to ensure your understanding of how all your policies can work together to protect your business and contribute to your financial stability.
Whatever your individual circumstances, and whether the insurance you are considering is required or optional, California business owners can be confident that our knowledgeable, professional agents consider your satisfaction their highest priority. If you are a small business owner, we will also coordinate your personal coverage. We are an independent agency, licensed in 17 states.
For answers to any questions you may have, or to arrange a consultation, contact us at your convenience at our conveniently-located offices in Murrieta.
We love our cars. Owning a new car can be one of the most important and satisfying events of our lives. However, in today’s hectic world, car accidents happen and having your car replaced if it is totaled can be an expensive and confusing process. This is especially true if the insurance company says the amount they’ll pay is less than the amount remaining on your car loan leaving you on the hook for hundreds, or even thousands of dollars. So, how does this happen and what can you do to protect yourself financially?
The way this occurs is simple. The insurance company will only cover the actual car value, or ACV, instead of the amount of money owed on the car. For those who own vehicles that are paid for, this is usually fine and allows them to replace their vehicle with a similar one. However, if you have a car loan with a variable interest rate, haven’t maintained your vehicle well or the value of the vehicle has dropped dramatically, the amount paid by your auto insurance may not cover the full loan amount.
With a GAP insurance policy, you can have the additional fiscal protection to provide the difference between the amount paid by the auto insurance policy and the loan amount. If you have a new car loan, checking with Stromsoe Insurance Agency in the Murrieta, California area can save you more money than you can imagine and eliminate a lot of stress and hassle when it comes to replacing your vehicle due to a car accident. Give them a call today and make sure you have all the car insurance you need, when you need it.