RCFE State Licensing – Mandatory!

RCFE State Licensing under Title 22 requires proof of insurance at time of application and during licensed operations. Similar to ADC and CDC operations, however it does not state what kind of insurance. This has left many facilities Owners and Administrators in a state of confusion and requests to licensing for answers have fallen short. Bottom line all Skilled and Non-Skilled facilities need to carry Business liability insurance, Commercial Property and in some cases Commercial Auto to be properly protected. Until now most Liability insurance rates for Assisted Living are based on Nursing Home or Skilled Care facilities, causing many who have researched, fear and no hope; that is until our SIA Senior Care Facility Insurance protection program came along.

Are YOU sure your business is properly protected? 

Call me today at 800-449-6762 – It’s Free.  Please leave any questions or comments that you may have below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *